Sapa Easy Trekking and Hotel Stay: 2 Days/ 3 Nights
Within only 2 days, this journey will bring you a brief understanding of Sapa and its tribal peoples while enjoying its fascinating scenery, paying visit to Sapa town and 3 tribal villages of Black H’mong and Zay peoples which is well-known for its breathtaking scenery. You will spend 2 nights on the train in 4 bed cabin with air-conditioning and 1 night in a standard hotel in Sapa.
• Trekking to hill tribe villages around Sapa
• Colorful local ethnic minority groups
• 1 Night stay at Emotion Hotel / Royal hotel or similar
• Tour code: TSP269
• Type: Join group (Private: upon request)
• Trek difficulty: Easy
The night before: Picked up at the hotel in Hanoi. Transfer to Hanoi railway station to catch the night train to Lao Cai Station (340Km far from Hanoi). Overnight on train (4 berth soft sleeper cabin with A/C).
Day 1: Sapa Town - Cat Cat Village (B, L, D)
6h00: Picked up at Lao Cai Station upon your early arrival for over an hour drive uphill in a shared mini van to Sapa. After freshen up and Breakfast in a local restaurant you will enjoy a walk around this charming town, paying visit to Sapa market and the old cathedral where you can meet a lot of local ethnic minority peoples such as Black H’mong and Red Zao wearing their traditional colorful dresses selling their farming and gathering products and handicrafts for souvenir.
12h00: having lunch and noon Break before departing for a walk to Cat Cat village locating near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Spectacular scenery of mountains and terraced rice paddies changes after every corner as you walk downhill. Getting through Cat Cat village of the H’mong, you will pay visiting to some local homes, witnessing their daily life activities and experiencing their hospitability. Continue walking down to the valley bottom, having a break at a stunning waterfall where the French built a hydraulic power station, you will walk uphill and make a loop around the valley and get back to Sapa. The rest of the afternoon and evening is at your leisure.
• Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner included
• Accommodation: Hotel in Sapa
Day 2: Explore 3 Minority Villages - Night train to Hanoi (B, L, D)
8h00: Leaving your hotel after Breakfast, you will walk along the main road heading south for about an hour before turning right to a foot path down hill to Muong Hoa Valley. This part offers spectacular scenery of the highest part of Hoang Lien Son mountain range and in a nice day, Fansipan Peak can be seen. Crossing the river by a suspension bridge you will challenge your feet uphill to Y Linh Ho village. Here you will pay visiting to some H’mong families, watching them doing their daily works. After picnic Lunch, the trail continues up and down hill for about 2 hours as you reach to Lao Chai, a large village of the H’mong. Picnic Lunch and then following the river bank to Ta Van of the Zay people. Paying visiting to local homes, village schools… you will enjoy much your cultural discovery of local ethnic peoples as well as breathtaking scenery of the Muong Hoa Valley. Pick up and transfer back to Sapa in the afternoon, take a shower and then transfer down hill to Lao Cai station for taking the night train to Hanoi which arrives in Hanoi early at 05.30 to 06.00 next morning.
• Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner included
• Overnight on the train. Arrive in Hanoi early in the morning next day. Back to your hotel on your own. (A morning taxi to the old quarter from the station usually costs 50,000VND).
Price in US$ per person
|Tour price in USD |
|Group size |
|2 Pax ||3-4 Pax ||5-6 Pax ||Over 6 pax |
|160 ||150 ||140 ||135 |
Tour price includes:
- • Transfer from Lao Cai station to Sapa and back in shared mini bus with air-con
- • Return overnight train basing on first class 4 berth shared cabin with air-con
- • Accommodation: 1 night in Emotion Hotel Sapa or similar in Sapa
- • All meals as mentioned on above itinerary
- • Sightseeing fee, tax and services charge
- • Local English speaking tour guide
Tour price excludes:
- • Meals not indicated on the itinerary
- • Drinks, Insurance, Personal expenses, Tips